Warwick Warp LiveScan SDK
A scalable fingerprint enrolment and matching SDK for highly accurate and demanding applications.
- Workforce Management
- Time and Attendance
- Access Control
- Identity Verification
- Independent benchmarking by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and the National Institute for Science and Technology (NIST) shows that this SDK provides market-leading accuracy.
- Highly scalable, maintaining its performance as the print database increases in size and is therefore suitable for small to medium scale commercial applications for upto 75,000 fingerprint databases.
- Incorporates Warwick Warp's patented technology for modelling and enhancing low quality fingerprints.
- Aligns each fingerprint as part of the enrolment process so that stored images are all pre-aligned, which enables faster 1:1 and 1:N matching speeds.
- Designed to reduce failure-to-enrol and failure-to-match rates, maximising security and minimising inconvenience and associated costs.
- Support any fingerprint scanners that produce bitmap images
- Fully featured C, C# and C++ APIs and extensive sample codes for easy integration.
Version 4 of our LiveScan SDK introduces a wide range of new features to benefit integrators, users and scheme operators.
- matching is now up to 50% faster,
- MINEX and STQC certified algorithms as standard,
- newly redesigned API that makes integration faster and easier,
- external gallery databases (template information) fully supported,
- low or high throughput FBI certified WSQ codec,
- C, C++, C# and Java APIs all fully supported,
- support for data formats including ILO (SID), 19794-2 (2005 and 2011), ANSI 378 (2004 and 2009), ANSI / NIST ITL (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14,15) and
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions for both Windows and Linux.
You do not have access to this product. If you have an account, please login.
You can request a free trial or contact us for details of how to puchase:
- Main - Trial (30 days)
30 day trial.